Each year, RPM presents its Connections Creating Value Award to recognize the RPM companies that have best exemplified successful collaboration to grow their businesses. Among the chosen winners for 2019 are Tremco Roofing & Building Maintenance and Fibergrate Composite Structures.
With a shared goal of rooftop safety, Tremco Roofing and Fibergrate combined forces to create an industry-leading safety products and services program designed to protect customers while ensuring compliance with rooftop safety regulations. In addition, the program provided Fibergrate with the opportunity to enter a new market for its fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) products, a higher-performing, more durable alternative to traditional rooftop safety solutions. Combining Tremco Roofing’s robust rooftop safety culture with Fibergrate’s industry-leading FRP products, this collaboration has resulted in an expanded customer base and newly tapped revenue streams for the companies.
Individuals who received the award for their role in this effort include:
- Eric Eads – National Sales Director, Fibergrate
- Ethan Love – R&D Manager, Fibergrate
- Brittany Fossier – Marketing Director, Fibergrate
- James Randle – Fabrication Manager
- Darryl Moczygemba – G&A Management, Fibergrate
- Phillip Harris – Product Manager/Fluid Applied & Safety, Tremco
- Sharen Carlozzi – Safety Service Director, Tremco
- Erika Dahl – VP of WTI, Tremco
- Paula Coombes – SAP & Product Support Specialist, Tremco
Congratulations to our hardworking associates from Tremco and Fibergrate for demonstrating how connections create value across our business.