Each year, RPM presents its Connections Creating Value Award to recognize the RPM companies that have best exemplified successful collaboration to grow their businesses. Among the chosen winners for 2019 is RPM’s Global Organizational Leadership Development (GOLD) team.
This award recognizes the GOLD team’s efforts to create a learning culture across all of RPM’s operating companies that is aimed at empowering RPM associates to reach their full potential. By establishing and evaluating leadership development programs, identifying industry best practices and serving as liaisons, members of RPM’s GOLD team are helping to foster connections that create value across the enterprise.
Individual recipients of the award include:
- Karen Halkovics – VP of Human Resources, Tremco
- Peter Paes – Director of Human Resources, CPG Europe
- Shelly Wilson – Director of Corporate Programs & Community Relations, SPHC
- Leanne Kocian – Director of Human Resources, Day-Glo
- Erin McGuinn – Sr. Director of Human Resources, DAP
- Ashley O’Donnell – VP of Consumer Marketing, Rust-Oleum
- Margaret Fynan – Executive VP of Marketing, PCG
- Matthew Franklin – VP of Information Technology, RPM
- Randell McShepard – VP of Public Affairs & Chief Talent Officer, RPM
Congrats to our hardworking associates from RPM’s GOLD team for demonstrating how connections create value across our business.