Effective April 1, Tremco Incorporated’s Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing, Roofing & Building Maintenance and Barrier Solutions operating divisions, along with Dryvit, Nudura, Willseal, Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc. and Weatherproofing Technologies Canada, have joined forces under a single corporate brand—the Tremco Construction Products Group (CPG).
Representing the combined power of these recognized leaders, Tremco CPG is the industry’s first single-source provider of comprehensive systems and services for all six sides of the building enclosure. Whether new construction or restoration, commercial, residential, in-field or in-plant, structures with Tremco CPG solutions are easier to build and maintain, virtually impervious to the elements, and can provide any look desired. For restoration and renovation of existing structures, Tremco CPG’s one-stop-shop solutions deliver demonstrable performance at the lowest possible life cycle costs and ensure peace of mind through long-term warranties and maintenance programs.
“Ultimately, building owners and construction industry firms benefit when material manufacturers work together to offer solutions—whether they are restoring or renovating an aging structure, or designing and constructing something entirely new,” said Tremco CPG President Paul Hoogenboom. “It makes perfect sense for these previously independent manufacturers to come together.”
The Tremco CPG group portfolio includes:
• Tremco Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing’s best-in-class water and vapor barrier systems for all vertical and horizontal surfaces that have been tested and proven in the most demanding conditions, including extreme temperatures, punishing traffic, seismic activity and hurricane zones;
• Tremco Roofing & Building Maintenance solutions that not only outperform traditional membrane roofs, but include an extensive maintenance program to ensure they will be leak-proof for as long as the building stands;
• Analytical, maintenance and information-based roofing services from WTI and WTC;
• Tremco Barrier Solutions’ residential weather-resistant barrier and basement waterproofing systems provide long-term, warranted protection for homeowners and peace of mind for builders;
• Cladding options from Dryvit Systems to satisfy any aesthetic—stone, masonry, metal, terracotta or brick—that are lighter, faster and easier to install, and result in more durable, higher-performing structures that are less expensive to build and operate;
• NewBrick, an innovative, lightweight insulated brick veneer that provides a comprehensive, whole-wall alternative to traditional brick;
• Nudura’s insulated concrete form (ICF) foundations and wall systems that are stronger, better insulated and can be installed in much lower temperatures than traditional framing; and
• Willseal foam expansion joints that streamline installation, offer unsurpassed movement capabilities and help create safer, greener, higher-performing structures.
“With Tremco CPG’s unified, expansive sales force across North America, contractors, building owners, architects and engineers now have easy access to all the information and assistance they need—whatever their project’s objectives and challenges,” said Hoogenboom. “Our team of technical specialists will work together on the solution that provides the performance desired, while meeting aesthetic and budget parameters.”
Altogether, Tremco CPG companies operate 14 manufacturing facilities, 6 distribution sites and 3 technology sites, and employ more than 2,600 people across North America.
For more information, visit www.tremcoinc.com.