RPM Center-led Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S)
Our new center-led management of EH&S functions will include six core fundamentals, which are meant to establish critical expectations that will be mirrored across all RPM operating companies in an effort to ensure consistency in our safety cultures across our global operations.
Six Core EH&S Fundamentals
- Safety Vision
- Engagement & Accountability
- Commitment to Professional Resources
- Measure & Report Safety Metrics
- Establish Safety Goals
- Continuous Improvement
We are working together with our operating group leadership on key immediate EH&S initiatives, which will be communicated to all operating company associates in the coming weeks and months.
- Safety Vision Statements – Developed specific to your business, operations, and brand needs
- Local Safety Goals – Established to address shortfalls and performance to these goals will be reevaluated annually. Achievements will be reported accordingly to management and goals will be reset to help build a continuous improvement safety culture.
- Expand EH&S auditing programs to include international locations and be more targeted at high-risk plants.
- Reinstate global electrical safety requirements in an effort to ensure electrical service consistency / reliability and improve facility safety.
In the coming weeks, you will receive EHS@RPM communications about RPM’s new safety vision statement, details about each of the core EH&S fundamentals, and the mentioned initiatives.
We appreciate the value of your time and commitment to improving EH&S throughout our global organization and embracing these first steps in the process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.